Returns and refunds
Updated - 25 August 2020
Returns and refunds
- In accordance with art. 52 of D.Lgs 206/2005, as amended by D.Lgs 21/2014, the Customer can withdraw from the Conditions and, therefore, from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give reasons and at no cost, within 15 (fifteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
- To exercise the right to return a product indicated under article 5.1, the Customer can access the "RETURNS" section of his / her user dashboard and manage the returns requests directly.
- In the event of a return, the Customer must send the products at his/her own expense to Gentry Home within 15 (fifteen) days of the agreement withdrawal.
The delivery address is the following:
- GENTRY HOME SRL
- Via Chioda 78
- 37136 Verona-Italy
- The returned goods must be intact, complete in all their parts and placed in their original packaging, kept according to standard diligence, with no evidence of wear or dirt, in the respect of the conditions indicated here below:
- the right to return a product can apply to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to return only parts of the product purchased (e.g. accessories, complements, etc.);
- in order for the return to be possible, the product must be whole and return in its original packaging and complete in all its parts;
- delivery expenses (and any customs expenses, if applicable) to return the good will be entirely charged to the Customer.
- delivery, until confirmation of receipt at the warehouse indicated by Gentry Home, is the complete responsibility of the Customer;
- in the event of damage to the goods during transportation, Gentry Home will immediately notify the Customer in order to allow him / her to report the damage caused by the courier and get reimbursed; the product will be made available to the Customer, while annulling the request for a return;
- Gentry Home will not respond in any way for damage, theft or loss which occur during or due to the return delivery.
IMPORTANT: It is not possible to request a change or refund of a tailor-made or customized product, unless the goods are defected or not in conformity with the order made (art. 5 paragraph 3 letter c of Legislative Decree no.185 dated 22/05/1999).
Customers who purchase through partita IVA cannot exercise right of return.
- In accordance with art. 56, paragraph 2 of D.Lgs 21/14, Gentry Home will refund Customers for the entire amount already paid net of any additional costs within 15 (fifteen) days from the receipt of the return notification. The amount paid will be sent back to the Customer through a transfer procedure, by using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless agreed otherwise.
- In any case, the Customer will lose his / her right to return if Gentry Home ascertains that:
- the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing from its original external and/or internal packaging;
- essential parts and/or accessories are missing from the product (e.g., etc.).
In the event that the timeframe for the right to return products has expired, Gentry Home shall arrange to return the purchased product to the sender, and issue delivery costs and, if already refunded, the price of the product.