Updated - 25 August 2022
- All products immediately available will be shipped to the address provided by the Customer on the Order within 5 working days from the acceptance of the order on behalf of Sanitosco1984. Customized products will be available within the date indicated in the order confirmation, depending on the type of product.
- For deliveries outside the EU, any duty or import customs expenses will be charged to the purchaser. We encourage the Customer to contact the local customs authorities to verify the costs and any restrictions on imports. Clearing goods at destination won't be managed by Sanitosco1984.
- The delivery times indicated by Sanitosco1984 are merely indicative and any delay or delivery made with subsequent split consignments shall not entitle the Customer to refuse the delivery or request compensation or indemnity.
- At the time of the delivery, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to the number shown on the delivery note/transport document;
- b. that the packaging is intact, not damaged, not wet or altered in any way, even in the sealing materials (tape or metal straps), and that no suspicious noises can be heard.
Any damage or lack detected (points a./b. above mentioned) must be immediately notified by indicating the nature of the problem on the delivery note, which shall be returned to the carrier.
Any problems relating to the integrity, correspondence or completeness of the goods received must be notified within 7 (seven) days of delivery, in accordance with the guidelines indicated in this document.