Terms and Conditions
Updated - 25 August 2020
Acceptance of the general sales conditions and contract termination
- The products sold on www.gentry-home.com are sold and invoiced by Gentry Home srl, located in Via Chioda, 78 – 37136 Verona (VR), Italy, company registered in the C.C.I.A.A VR-2000-24458 under R.E.A. no. 302861 of the Business Registry, Fiscal Code VAT no. 03018580237.
- The agreement stipulated by Gentry Home srl and the Customer who makes the purchase on the website is to be intended as completed with full or partial acceptance of the order on behalf of Gentry Home. In the event that the order is not accepted, Gentry Home will immediately inform the Client.
- By placing the order, the Customer declares to have read all the indications provided during the purchase procedure and to accept in full the general conditions.
- These Conditions can be printed or saved on a durable medium, in agreement with what is set forth in art. 12 of Legislative Decree 70/2003 and art.51 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014.
- Gentry Home will refund the Customer for the entire amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs incurred and any duties paid for import, within 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt of the notification of the termination, by transferring the amount charged according to the same payment method used for the initial transaction, unless the parties agree otherwise. Gentry Home can keep the refund until the returned product has been received.
- All products sold by Gentry Home are solely those shown on Gentry Home’s website at the time of the receipt of the order, as described in the related information sheets.
- It shall be understood that the images supporting the technical sheets of a product are merely for information purposes only and may not be wholly representative of the product's features, possibly differing, f. e., in color and size (in some cases due to the browser and screen used to access the website and view the images).
- To place an Order, the Customer must fully fill in the form on the website and send the same after having carefully read the Conditions as well as the features of the product and/or products he/she intends to purchase. If required, the Customer must also ask Gentry Home for a tax invoice for the purchase, in accordance with Article 22 of Italian Presidential Decree no. 633/1972.
- Correct receipt of the Order shall be confirmed by Gentry Home via email sent to the email address indicated by the Customer. Said confirmation message shall include a summary of the details provided by the Customer on the Order, so that the Customer may check them and communicate any necessary corrections immediately.
Prices and Payment Method
- The prices indicated on the website shall be understood as inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any delivery costs or payment charges shall in any case be notified to the Customer through the website or these Conditions.
- The following payment methods are accepted:
- Credit card (VISA - Visa Electron - V-Pay - Mastercard - Maestro - American Express - Diners).
- Bank Transfer (Only for EU countries).
Delivery of goods and related costs
- All products immediately available will be shipped to the address provided by the Customer on the Order within 5 working days from the acceptance of the order on behalf of Gentry Home. Customized products will be available within the date indicated in the order confirmation, depending on the type of product.
- For deliveries outside the EU, any duty or import customs expenses will be charged to the purchaser. We encourage the Customer to contact the local customs authorities to verify the costs and any restrictions on imports. Clearing goods at destination won't be managed by Gentry Home.
- The delivery times indicated by Gentry Home are merely indicative and any delay or delivery made with subsequent split consignments shall not entitle the Customer to refuse the delivery or request compensation or indemnity.
- At the time of the delivery, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to the number shown on the delivery note/transport document;
- b. that the packaging is intact, not damaged, not wet or altered in any way, even in the sealing materials (tape or metal straps), and that no suspicious noises can be heard.
Any damage or lack detected (points a./b. above mentioned) must be immediately notified by indicating the nature of the problem on the delivery note, which shall be returned to the carrier.
Any problems relating to the integrity, correspondence or completeness of the goods received must be notified within 7 (seven) days of delivery, in accordance with the guidelines indicated in this document.
Right of withdrawal
- In accordance with art. 52 of D.Lgs 206/2005, as amended by D.Lgs 21/2014, the Customer can withdraw from the Conditions and, therefore, from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give reasons and at no cost, within 15 (fifteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
- To exercise the right to return a product indicated under article 5.1, the Customer can access the "RETURNS" section of his / her user dashboard and manage the returns requests directly.
- In the event of a return, the Customer must send the products at his/her own expense to Gentry Home within 15 (fifteen) days of the agreement withdrawal.
The delivery address is the following:
- GENTRY HOME SRL
- Via Chioda 78
- 37136 Verona-Italy
- The returned goods must be intact, complete in all their parts and placed in their original packaging, kept according to standard diligence, with no evidence of wear or dirt, in the respect of the conditions indicated here below:
- the right to return a product can apply to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to return only parts of the product purchased (e.g. accessories, complements, etc.);
- in order for the return to be possible, the product must be whole and return in its original packaging and complete in all its parts;
- delivery expenses (and any customs expenses, if applicable) to return the good will be entirely charged to the Customer.
- delivery, until confirmation of receipt at the warehouse indicated by Gentry Home, is the complete responsibility of the Customer;
- in the event of damage to the goods during transportation, Gentry Home will immediately notify the Customer in order to allow him / her to report the damage caused by the courier and get reimbursed; the product will be made available to the Customer, while annulling the request for a return;
- Gentry Home will not respond in any way for damage, theft or loss which occur during or due to the return delivery.
IMPORTANT: It is not possible to request a change or refund of a tailor-made or customized product, unless the goods are defected or not in conformity with the order made (art. 5 paragraph 3 letter c of Legislative Decree no.185 dated 22/05/1999).
Customers who purchase through partita IVA cannot exercise right of return.
- In accordance with art. 56, paragraph 2 of D.Lgs 21/14, Gentry Home will refund Customers for the entire amount already paid net of any additional costs within 15 (fifteen) days from the receipt of the return notification. The amount paid will be sent back to the Customer through a transfer procedure, by using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless agreed otherwise.
- In any case, the Customer will lose his / her right to return if Gentry Home ascertains that:
- the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing from its original external and/or internal packaging;
- essential parts and/or accessories are missing from the product (e.g., etc.).
In the event that the timeframe for the right to return products has expired, Gentry Home shall arrange to return the purchased product to the sender, and issue delivery costs and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
- All products sold by Gentry Home are covered by a 24 (twenty-four) months warranty for non-conformity, in accordance with Chapter III of Italian D.Lg 206/2005. To benefit from warranty assistance, the Customer must keep the invoice or the payment receipt, along with the delivery note.
- The warranty for non-conformity flaws will apply as long as the product has been used correctly in the respect of its intended destination and according to what is explained in the installation/use/maintenance instructions provided with the product.
- In the event that, for whatever reason, Gentry Home is unable to provide the Customer with a repaired or replaced product under warranty, Gentry Home will refund it.
- If the application of the warranties foresees the return of the product, the product must be returned by the Client in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including the packaging and any documentation or accessory equipment).
Complaints and requests for information
Any claim or request for information can be addressed to Gentry Home at the following email address:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data gathered when the Order is placed will be treated by Gentry Home solely to meet to the requirements expressed by the Customer, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 and the privacy statement shown on this website. All further processing will be carried out only with the expressed consent of the Customer.
The sales contract which comply with these conditions and its execution is regulated by Italian law, with the exemption of conflicting norms and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. In the event of controversies, these shall be submitted to the competent jurisdiction of the residence or domicile of the Customer.